- Rapid short term solutions to address over loaded plant.
- Medium term investment to facilitate planned growth
- Long term new plant investment in sustainable treatment
NVP Energy’s unique low temperature anaerobic technology treats wastewater at ambient temperatures and can even treat wastewater as low as 4°C meaning there is no heat input required, this makes the technology ideally suited to the large volumes of wastewater entering municipal treatment plants. Effectively treating low strength wastewater, typically; 200 – 800 mg1-1 COD, removing up to 80% of this organic material by converting it into high quality reusable biogas.
In comparison with conventional aerobic plants, our low temperature anaerobic treatment technology provides municipal water companies with significant operational benefits:
- 80% less operational (grid) energy use
- Up to 95% less waste (sludge) produced
- Converts BOD directly into high quality biogas
- Largely passive low maintenance process
- Carbon neutral and energy positive
- Major whole life cost (TOTEX) savings
NVP Energy’s package is tailored to meet each individual’s case taking all factors of their wastewater streams into account. Check the suitability of your wastewater stream to NVP Energy’s technology with our simple Evaluation Tool. Or contact us so that we can tailor a package to suit your individual needs.