- Food and drink sectors
- Meat, dairy, brewing and malting etc.
- Economic solution for low temperature organics in wastewater
NVP Energy’s unique low temperature anaerobic technology effectively treats organic material (COD) wastewater from industrial processes at ambient temperatures as low as 4˚C, with low operational energy use and also produces high quality biogas suitable for renewable energy use.
The process is proven in use in food and drink sectors where a sustainable and economic solution for wastewater treatment is required.
- Effective anaerobic treatment of organics in wastewater.
- 60% less energy used than comparable processes
- Reduced trade effluent charges
- On site biogas production suitable for renewable energy
- Return on investment (ROI) in as little as three years.
NVP Energy’s package is tailored to meet each individual’s case taking all factors of their wastewater streams into account. Check the suitability of your wastewater stream to NVP Energy’s technology with our simple Evaluation Tool. Or contact us so that we can tailor a package to suit your individual needs.